Today I am praying for Sarah Terpstra. When trying for her first child, she experienced numerous miscarriages in early pregnancy. She was able to finally carry a baby to full term and had her daughter Lilian in December of 2005. While trying for baby #2, she once again experienced miscarriages. Luckily, she was blessed with another full term pregnancy and she gave birth to her second daughter Sophia in April of this year.
Thanks to all who lit their candles last night. We lit one for Brooke, one for Alexcyn and one for all the babies that we know that are up in Heaven. Hope you all had as peaceful of a night as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Krista - thank you so very much for thinking about us today. It is crazy because our small group is studying a book on Heaven - and we were just reminded this past weekend during our study, that all our little angels that have left us - seen and unseen - will be waiting for us at the gates of Heaven - what an amazing thought! I don't think often enough about the 3 children we lost - but tonight Nick and I did - after I told him of your prayer...and it was a special moment for us. So thank you for that reminder and the prayers lifted up.
ReplyDeletePlease know we think about you so much and continue to pray pray pray for you!