Friday, October 17, 2008

It is here!!!!

After what seemed like months of "headstone shopping" through cemeteries and numerous attempts to draw up our vision, our headstone is done and is in place! It is everything I dreamed it would be. Jason and I walked there last night and happened to catch a Holland football game while we sat there and admired it. It seems kinda wierd to be so excited for a headstone, but to me it symbolizes that they really were here. I welcome any of you to come by and visit. It is located in Pilgrim Home cemetery along the edge of the stadium, under the tree. There are only a few there, so it is not too hard to find.


The cemetery is pretty picky about what you can and can't put on the graves, but I couldn't resist putting my mini pumpkins on there!




Today I am praying for Shelly Plaggemars. I have never personally met Shelly, but she works at the same company as Jason. At 20 weeks, she went in to find out the gender of her twins, and sadly she realized that they had passed away- there were no heartbeats. She gave birth to Adam and Isaiah this summer. I don't remember the specific date, but I remember that it was shortly after we lost our girls because the pain was still so intense and my heart just broke when I heard someone else had to experience this pain.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments: