Sunday, October 19, 2008
NIAW
Today begins National Infertility Awareness Week. Once again, I never knew such a week existed! October is definitely keeping me busy which is great because my due date is approaching and I can't help to think of all the things that I could be doing right now. In honor of this week, we made a donation to Stepping Stones Ministry. They are a part of Bethany Christian Services and they provide christian support for couples facing infertility and pregnancy loss. I always enjoyed receiving their newsletters in the mail and found that they helped to make me feel not so alone in this process.
I am planning on posting little tidbits about infertility all week to help those who are experiencing infertility or for friends and family to help understand what their loved one is going through. Today I am just posting this notice from The Fertility Center (aka my physician)...
In recognition of NIAW, The Fertility Center will offer a Free Initial New Patient appointment to all who schedule during the week of October 20-24.
This office was wonderful to us and we can't say enough good things about it. I encourage anyone who is debating whether or not to see a specialist, to go check it out this week- why not, its free!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Krista.. I had no idea either that this was National Infertility week - I am glad that I know... I am anxious to read all your tidbits - I don't have any resourses on infertility and never heard of Resolve - I will be checking into this.. thanks for posting this!
ReplyDelete