I can't believe it, but the last day of October is here. As November creeps up, there are so many things going through my head. Especially today, I am thinking of the girls and all that we could be doing together. It was always a joke in the family that I would deliver them on Halloween because it is Jason's favorite holiday. I never liked the thought of always having their birthday parties be Halloween themed, now I would do anything to deliver two perfectly healthy little girls today.
I want to thank you all for your comments and prayers for everyone I mentioned this month. It is so sad to me that I know of so many women that have experienced loss. I apologize if I didn't mention your name, I tried really hard to remember everyone, but know that sometimes my memory fails me. I also know that there are some people out there who don't share thier loss with others. So, today I am praying for all of you that have not been mentioned- may you all find peace in your journey of recovery from your loss. Also, I have to mention that I have been praying for all women this month because in some cases, I don't know the husband. Jason has been saying prayers for all of the dads and will hopefully get on here soon to give his own update.
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Krista,
ReplyDeleteYour ability to pray for all of us is very uplifting. I hope you know that I appreciate all of your prayers and know that there are many people out here reading your blog who are praying for you just as much.
Erica