Today I am praying for Kim Weller. At 18 weeks pregnant, she struggled to find her babies heartbeat. The next day the dr confirmed that her baby had passed. She delivered Troy Jeffrey on June 13, 2008. Kim is having hernia surgery tomorrow and needs prayers for peace as she faces the surgery and as she recovers. She will spend a lot of time at home recovering and I find that those times alone are always the hardest, especially when you can't do much to keep your mind busy.
Also, I wanted to update you on Katie. Her sister was approved as a donor and she is scheduled for surgery on the 8th! God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey Krista,
ReplyDeletei have been following along with these blogs as well. isnt God awesome? i just wanted to let you know that you and Jason continue to be in our prayers and are thought of daily even though i dont always remember to call the pager and let you know. Hope you are doing well. please let us know if you would ever like to talk.
God Bless,
Laura Petroelje
FYI!! I read on a website awhile back to light a candle at 7pm on Oct 15 to remember all those who have lost a child! Thought you might be interested!
ReplyDeleteKrista - I had tears in my eyes when I read this - thanks SO much for thinking and praying for me - your such a good friend!
ReplyDelete