Today I am praying for Sally Wevers- our pastors wife. I don't know her story, but I know that Frank has mentioned in his sermons that they struffled with miscarriages while trying to get pregnant years ago. The night that Brooke passed away, they came up to the hospital to pray over her and mentioned that they had been in that situation before. Although you never wish this situation on someone else, it was nice to have someone there that knew exactly how you were feeling.
I also have to add that our basement is finished!!! Well, it is not officially "finished" anymore- we still need a couch and carpet, but it is water sealed, repainted and every wood panel is put back on the walls- it is done!!! Jason spent countless nights down there and worked so hard- he is such a great husband! So, after our horrible summer, I feel like we are finally starting to get our lives back to normal- a new normal that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment