I just got back from another appt with my OB. She was thrilled that they officially released me from the MFM because she said that "was such a good sign". Everything was fine today- baby boys heartbeat was 162! It was a little high because he was pumped up on lots of sugar. I had to do my glucose test for gestational diabetes and had to drink that fantastic orange drink. I have to say that it really wasn't as horrendous as others have made it sound- I chilled it for about a week though so maybe that helped! I passed with "flying colors" according to Dr G so I can now go back to eating all the sweets that I am craving this pregnancy. I go back to see her in two weeks and then in three we get our final cervical ultrasound.
As for me, I am doing well. This month has been a little difficult for me emotionally just knowing that it was a year ago when.... So far, 3 of the babies that were due in July have been born already. Praise the Lord that baby E came a little early just to save his "aunt" K a trip to the hospital on July 18! We have 2 more babies to go this month and one in August and then I think we are done until it is our turn!
I bit the bullet last night and ordered our baby bedding. It was difficult for me to press the order button because I am doing a custom fabric that is non-refundable. I am finally gaining confidence in this pregnancy, but I still keep all my receipts just in case things need to be returned. I also ordered a customized onesie from Etsy for baby boys birth announcement. I love it and can't wait to show him off in this, but it is a surprise so you will have to wait until October!
As for the stroller debate, I think I am just going to register for 3 and call it good! I have realized that I am totally over analyzing it and making it way more intense than it needs to be! But, it has also been a good distraction so I think the obsession is ok for now!
And, finally what you all have been waiting so patiently for........
Name Game Clue #4- If you tune in to one of the bottom shows (4-8) listed in my Crazy Eights post, you will hear this name. Listen carefully though, it is not necessarily one of the main characters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh man! i only watch j&k and PP from your list so my chances are slim....I have NO idea!
ReplyDeleteoh wait! i know! its Dell! i think i'll stick to my previous guesses!!
So glad things are going well! Yay for you for ordering the bedding. I can't wait to find out this little boy's name!
ReplyDeleteI was just strolling back through some of your old posts and saw this one :) I hope you'll post pics when your bedding arrives! *Man* how I hunted around for just the perfect custom fabrics. . .never found it!, but so hope you're happy with yours ;)
ReplyDelete