We had our last cervical ultrasound yesterday and everything looked great. My cervix was measuring the same it was at 24 weeks. Dr G actually said to not be surprised if it had shortened a little due to the natural flow of things, but nope- it was the same! We also got our last peek at baby boy. Unfortunately, we were at the OB this time so the quality of the ultrasound was not quite what we were spoiled with at the MFM. No 4D pics for us anymore and the ones we did get are hard to decipher. But, I will say that we got a good look at baby boy's head and he has a ton of hair already!!!! My guess is he is going to come out with a full head of brown hair just like his daddy!
(I tried to download the cutest pic of J when he was just born, but am having technical difficulties!)
We have been so busy lately that I went a whole month without a belly pic! The quote of the week from everyone has been, "wow, you have popped!" Yes, I definitely have popped. I seriously woke up one day last week and looked down with amazement at how much I grew overnight! I am still feeling great though and have absolutely no complaints.
And, finally what you all have been badgering me for..... name game clue # 5
Neither the first name or the middle name are biblical....




Yeah for 28 weeks!!! I hope all continues to go well and your sweet little boy stays put!
ReplyDeletexx,
Tina
You look great!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinkin about you last night. I'm glad things are progressing smoothly. This is very exciting. You have a cute bump.
ReplyDeleteYou are glowing and adorable! Woot, woot 28 weeks!! Great job....32 weeks will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteKrista.. you look so cute!! So excited your in the 3rd trimester.. October will be here before you know it!! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable :) So glad everything's going well, and YAY!!! for 28 weeks!
ReplyDeleteAnother week has passed, 29 now right?
ReplyDeleteWow, you really look good, and a lot like your Aunt Becky when she was younger. :)
Ok, it's time for another guess from your aunt and grandma..... here it is.....
Gary
Love,
xoxo ^j^ ^j^ ^j^
Aunt Chrissie and Grandma Brownie