


The day was so special that I think the pictures really say it all. A very special thanks to Butterflies and Prayers for the donation of a dozen monarch butterflies for this occasion. Please check out this fabulous charity and see what amazing things they are doing for those that have lost loved ones butterfliesandprayers.
Creations by Marcia made us this fabulous cookie "cake" to honor the girls. I want to always make sure this day is special and I felt a cake was not quite appropriate- this cookie was perfect and tasted fabulous as well! (thanks to Kellie for the idea)

And, finally a huge thank you to our parents and friends who left flowers and cards at the grave site. I can hardly put into words how much it means to us to know that you have not forgotten and that our girls short lives made an impact on your lives. I am forever grateful to you all for your love and support.




Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIsn't Macia so nice! I am glad you were able to get a cookie for your girls :) I have been praying all week for you guys; as I always will be!
ReplyDeleteHello, the tributes to your girls are beautiful, I am very sorry for your losses. I will pray for the safe arrival of your baby boy. Nan
ReplyDelete