Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quick Fly By...

Just a quick note. I looked at my calendar this morning and just stared at it for a bit... it is July already. There were days over the last year that I wasn't sure I was going to make it to the end of the day and now here I am entering July. In only a few weeks, we are going to be remembering that day a year ago when our lives were changed forever with the birth of our beautiful daughters. It just doesn't seem like a whole year has passed...

We are headed to the MFM tomorrow morning for what will hopefully be our last appointment with them. Please say a prayer that my cervix has remained nice and strong and has not shortened at all and that we are able to walk out of that office tomorrow and never go back! Hopefully I will have some more adorable pictures for you tomorrow afternoon- stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I pray your cervix is the same. Can't wait to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always thinking of you. I am with you. I can't believe it is July. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete