Monday, July 13, 2009
This week...
I can't believe that this week is finally here. I am trying to stay very positive for this little boy growing inside me, but I just miss Brooke and Alexcyn so much right now. And I know it is only going to get worse as Saturday approaches. I am not sure what we are going to do on Saturday. I have a few things I am working on but not sure if they are going to work out or not. I do realize that we are not the only ones that are missing the girls this week and I wanted to give you all a chance to leave them a little birthday message if you want. Feel free to leave a comment in this post or email me at kschrtnbr@yahoo.com with the subject Message so I know you are not spam. I plan to take any messages to the cemetery on Saturday so that the girls can look down on their birthday and know how much they were loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Birthday Brooke and Alexcyn. You are dearly missed, but we know that you are in a better place. So, lets celebrate one year with Jesus!! Hugs
ReplyDeleteDear Brooke and Alexcyn,
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe a year has passed already. Though we never go to meet you while you were here, you hold a very special place in our hearts. You were a blessing every second you were among us, and continue to be with every second you spend in the arms of Jesus. Happy birthday, little ones!
Love, The Alberda's
Brooke and Alexcyn~
ReplyDeleteHappy first birthday sweet girls, we miss you here but we can only imagine how great your birthday parties will be up in heaven with Jesus. Your mommy and daddy and soon to be baby brother love and miss you very much and wait for the day they can see you again! You will never be forgotten. You both have left such an imprint on so many lives!
Happy 1st birthday girls!
Will be thinking of you all this week, sending prayers...
ReplyDelete