Our ultrasound today showed no changes in my cervix, so the
dr found no reason to continue to see me. So, it is official, we have graduated from the
MFM! As mentioned before, this is somewhat of a bittersweet day. We are more than happy to be able to say that there are no concerns, but it is still such a nice reassurance to go there every other week and see our little guy. They did recommend that my OB do another cervical ultrasound at 28 weeks so at least I know there is one more chance of us seeing him before October! At this point, I will begin to see my OB every two weeks for regular checkups. If any concerns come up, she has a test that she can run that will tell her the chances of us delivering within the next two weeks. She is not planning on doing that test unless something comes up which she thinks will not happen, but I am still not quite so confident! All in all, it is a good day. We made it to 24 weeks, our little guys weighs 1 pound 8 ounces which is more than the girls did and we seem to be right on track- praise God! Thanks for all of your prayers for this
appt.
In the beginning, he was being a little shy and hiding his face behind his hand.

Luckily he didn't stay that way for long and we got a good look at his adorable face!
I am so glad J asked about making a video. The ultrasound tech said that she didn't think she could, but would give it a try. Sure enough, it worked! Watch till the end and see the goodbye wave he is giving to the MFM office!
that is so precious! oh, treasure that video forever! how sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe video is so cute. Isn't technology an amazing thing!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that all went well today. PTL He is so cute. I can't wait to hold him. B
ReplyDeleteKrista that is so neat What a wonderful treasure to keep. I am having a 3D/4D on the 25th, can't wait.
ReplyDeleteOh, Krista... what a beautiful video of your beautiful baby boy! Many blessings and continued prayer... Shana
ReplyDelete