Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy Eights

I have been tagged by Kate! Here are the rules of the game:
-Mention the person that tagged you.
-Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
-Go tell them you tagged them!



Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1) finding out our baby's gender!

2) holding our baby for the first time

3.) bringing our baby home

4.) spending eternity in Heaven with my girls

5.) celebrating at Amy's wedding shower this weekend

6.) sleeping in this weekend, oh wait the shower will prevent me from that - bummer. Sleeping in next weekend.

7.) going on a short holiday with my hubby in two weeks

8.) summer time on Phil's patio with all of our friends



Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1.) went to work

2.) made phone calls, sent emails, etc...

3.) ate a lot at our most random pot luck ever- roast beef and gravy with mashed potatoes

4.) cleaned my kitchen and decided against cleaning my bedroom

5.) got a visit from baby Lauren

6.) quickly handed baby Lauren to Aunt Kim when she wouldn't stop crying

7.) wondered how I am ever going to handle my own baby when it won't stop crying and there is no one to hand it to...

8 ) prayed for Erin, Kate, my parents, Betty, Nicole, Jeff, Brinae - I was busy!



Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:

1.) at this moment, I wish I could feel our baby move or give me a good kick

2.) decorate cakes better- I love to bake and pretend I can decorate like the pros, but it never turns out the same

3.) take good photographs

4.) find the patience to do Creative Memories- I love looking at the books, but just don't have the patience to sit down and do them

5.) make veggie pizza- I love it and it is so simple for everyone else to make, but I always find a way to mess it up!

6.) get my husband to listen to everything I say and.... remember it

7.) be a stay at home mom

8.) and of course the ultimate wish.... hold Alexcyn and Brooke in my arms



Eight Shows I watch:

1.) Biggest Loser

2.) The Mentalist

3.) Deadliest Catch

4.) The Office

5.) Private Practice

6.) Jon and Kate plus 8

7.) Ace of Cakes

8. ) Gilmore Girls

So, now I have to tag 8 people. Hope you all have fun with this!

Beth from Mississippi
Kristi from Living with cancer
Holly from missing Gregory
Tiffany from Brielle and Natalie
Daddy's dream Mommy's miracle
Kim from My family, my life, my journey
Jess from Patient and Hopeful
Susan from I pray this day

No comments:

Post a Comment