Friday, December 19, 2008

42 Days!!!



Today we woke up to this.....


IN

42 Days
1029 Hours
61757 Minutes
3705442 Seconds


We will wake up to this.....




We wanted to get away in November, but it didn't work well with our work schedules. I wanted to escape for the holidays but Jason wanted nothing to do with that, so we are now going to celebrate our 5 year anniversary in......... Acapulco!!!!! We have been waiting for a last minute deal and finally found one! Yeah, something to look forward to in 2009!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha that's funny! We go to Mexico in April, CAN'T wait! Glad you guys have something to look forward to too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun! robb and i were just talking about doing something like that!
    so happy you are doing that!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so deserve it. What a great idea to get away and relax. I hope you have a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great, you guys deserve it!
    That is awesome you have something fun to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! congrats! It looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would rather be in Acapulco then dealing with all of that snow!! We had ice last night here in Ohio and I am worn out with the cold weather. Oh, I so could go for some tropical weather right now. Can't blame you one bit for counting down the days....it looks BEAUTIFUL there!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks so beautiful! I can still remember our trip to the Grand Canyon this past year. It was so wonderful to leave behind our troubles and simply enjoy life and eachother. Be sure to take lots of pictures and pick out a fun photo album while you are there!

    ReplyDelete