I thought it was time I post something a little more uplifting, so here are pics of my new office! I work in a small non-profit that until Friday was run out of 1 room in a church building. We were able to use other rooms during the day, but ultimately, we ran a staff of 5 employees and 30+ volunteers out of one room. There were no cubes or little walls seperating us, so needless to say it got to be very hectic in there at times!!!! Here is a picture after we moved out all of the desks...

Now, here is my new desk in my own office with my own walls and my own door!!! I love how homey and warm it feels in there. Although, I did get yelled at today by our volunteer optometrist because I am using lambs and not the flourscent lights and that is bad for my eyes.... little does he know that I already ruin my eyes by not wearing my glasses anyways!



Isn't it fabulous!!!!!!!!!
That looks great! It seems like you will be so much more productive with a cozy space than what you described! Glad you are happy with it.
ReplyDelete