Monday, December 29, 2008

Quick update

I finally got a call back from the drs office and I won't be having the surgery this Wednesday because they are booked. Right now it looks like it will be January 14. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but it never is!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! That is a setback. =( Sorry you have to add more bad news to your stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that this isn't what you wanted. This will just allow us more time to send up more prayers for you : )

    Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you have to wait, I know that isnt what you wanted to hear. I have been thinking of you, thanks for updating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so sorry, I know it is so hard to do fert treatments as it is, and with set backs it makes it seem like forever to get to the next part of your life. I wish you all the healing you need and a quick BFP post operation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont know what to say, its all in God's hands but i am so frustrated for you. sorry :(

    ReplyDelete