1. Grantism of the week : "this is a nut-house!" Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff???
2. Dessert from last week=delicious. It was a little heavy on the nuts for me, but it was still scrumptious.
3. I love all the new features on the new and improved blogger. Supposedly, I have 85+ people reading my blog! That is so strange to me since most often I only have comments from the same 2-3 people. Who are all of you mystery readers?
4. We had a fabulous holiday weekend. We didn't get anything done on our house, but it was SO nice just to relax for once and spend some quality time together as a family.
Friday we went out to our favorite restaurant for fish tacos and a bloody mary on the deck.
5. On Saturday, Jason shoveled sand and I unpacked some boxes at the house. The kitchen is mostly put away at this point. We also took out the pool for the boys, enjoyed a happy hour under the pergola and then watched The Descendants -love that movie!
6. Sunday we went to church, had family pictures and then had everyone over for a slip and slide in the front yard. It was so much fun to watch the kids have an absolute blast on that thing. Even Ashton got a turn!
7. On Monday we went to see great grandpa march in the parade and then went to his house and rode his tractors.
Grant LOVED the tractor. He rode with daddy, grandpa and great grandpa. I even took my first tractor ride!
We finally told Grant it was time for the tractors to take a nap. He got to ride home with grandpa in the convertible and this was the result....
8. Can you tell that we are definitely going to miss living out in the country? It is going to be really hard to go back to a city lot in a week!
9. Ashton is crawling everywhere! I actually caught his first moves on camera. He loves being mobile. I however, would prefer if he would go back to sitting in one spot!
10. Blessing of the week: being able to slow down for a few days and enjoy quality time with my boys.




i read every post!
ReplyDelete