* you are trying so hard to crawl, but just haven't figured it out yet. You get on your knees and weeble back and forth and you go either backwards or just straighten your legs and almost stand up. I am really not ready for you to be a crawler...
*you are wearing size 6, 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers. Not sure of your weight and height right now.
*you love to put everything in your mouth. Your favorite is paper. Once you get your eye on some paper, you do whatever it takes to get over to it and you stuff it in your mouth as fast as you can. It is so funny to watch!
*once again, it has been a tough month for you health wise. You had another ear infection and just seem kind of out of sorts lately. We keep thinking that you are getting a tooth, but so far nothing has popped through. Your ear recheck is on Friday so we shall if you are headed for tubes or not.
*you are starting to get hair finally! I love this little sprout that is on the top of your head.
*you are not sleeping so well these days. Not sure if it is because you don't feel well or if it is because so many changes have taken place in our lives these days. You have been waking up at least once a night. Once you get a bottle, you usually go back to sleep though. You still don't go down until about 9. I tried to get you down earlier, but you just woke up earlier.
*you eat about 5 T of cereal, a jar of fruit and a jar of veggies a day. I try to give you more and you let me know you don't want it by spitting it all out at me! You get such a kick out of yourself when you do it, but it makes quite the mess!
*you are holding your own bottle these days. It comes in handy while we are in the car or when I am busy cooking dinner or something, but I am not liking the independence you are showing. I want you to be my little baby forever!
*you love to hang out with your daddy, but I definitely think you are a momma's boy as you have started to cry when I leave the room. It is interesting how different you are from Grant (besides the fact that you look nothing alike!). He had no anxiety at all, and you seem to have quite a bit. Guess you really are my little clone!
It is so fun to watch you grow and discover the world around you. Even though I am not ready for you to be scooting around yet, I am excited to watch you discover all the fun that surrounds you. I love you so much ~ mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment