Tuesday, August 30, 2011

32 Weeks!!!

Another milestone down- wahoo!  It feels good to get to this point where I know if something were to happen and the baby needed to be delivered that he would have a 90% chance of surviving.  And, not to mention that it just feels good to be in the home stretch now. I start going to weekly appts next week to monitor my blood pressure and ensure that there is no protein in my urine.  I also will get another peek at this little guy at 34 weeks to check his growth and fluid levels.  I can't wait to see him again!

About a week ago I woke up and was suddenly really uncomfortable.  I am still experiencing sciatic nerve pains in my lower back and the baby is really low so I am having a lot of pain under my belly.  That combined with my sheer exhaustion just makes for a long day, especially when I am chasing G around!

Also, some of you have asked why there is no name game this time around.  Well, that is because this poor baby doesn't have a name yet!  We are still struggling back and forth between a few but just can't seem to make a decision.  I am starting to stress out a bit, but don't want to make any harsh decisions just so we have something.  Here's praying we can find the perfect name soon!

Here is my 32 week picture.  The same day I woke up really uncomfy, I also felt as if I had grown a ton.  My dr confirmed that when she told me I suddenly measured a week ahead when just 2 weeks before I measured a week behind!  Guess I am going to be a late grower this time around!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment