Monday, August 15, 2011

Books

Grant loves to read books!  Every time he goes down for a nap or to bed he has to read a minimum of three books before he will even let us turn off the light and say his prayers.  At the moment his favorite books to "read" are his picture books.  If you know me, you know that I am NOT a scrapbooker!  I love the books and wish I had the patience, but it is just not my thing.  So, as a way of documenting Grant's life so far, I have started making digital picture books. 

(Do you see where this is going????  Now, I am sure you know by now that I love myself a good deal especially when Shutterfly is involved!  Sorry if you feel this is a shameless plug.  But, due to the fact that since I had Grant and went to part time the word budget has taken on a whole new meaning, I am all about deals like the following that Shutterfly is offering bloggers!)


After Grant was born I used Shutterfly to make a book of my pregnancy.  I thought it would be something fun for him to look at when he is older.  Amazingly enough, he chooses that book every night over Goodnight Moon!  He loves to look at all my belly pics, his ultrasound pics and loves hear his story starting with the stork following us around Acapulco in Jan 2009 to October 1 when we first held him in our arms.

Thanks to this amazing offer from Shutterfly, I can now start working on a free book for baby boy #2!  I just hope he likes his book as much as Grant does.


Have you been to Shutterfly lately?  Check out the amazing cards, books and gifts you can make.

                            photo books http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
·         shower invitations: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/invitations
·         greeting cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
·         personalized gifts: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts




In case you are interested in this offer for yourself....
Do you blog, too?  Sign up for a chance to review a Shutterfly photo book for free  http://goo.gl/K5hUC on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this Shutterfly deal?! I could totally use another one of their photo books - I love them! I made one for Kendry almost two years ago with photos of all his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We don't have too many family members in our immediate vicinity, so I wanted him to remember all their faces. Kendry adores this book and picks it out for us to 'read' regularly. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete