Thank you to everyone who has said a prayer for me this last week. I don't know if it is just getting my feelings out on "paper" or that there are that many people out there lifting me up in prayer, but I definitely feel more at peace. I am still a little on edge as I approach this week and I could definitely tell that my pregnancy hormones are working overtime as I pretty much cried during our entire church service this morning. It didn't help that they played beautiful songs that tore at my heart- those always get me going! Today, we had a speaker that talked about the unconditional love that the Father shows to us and how we must in turn show that love to others. It reminded me of all of you out there (most of whom I will never know) that have shown us so much love over the last three years. You lift us up in prayer whenever we need it, you made us meals when we couldn't imagine having to cook, you sent cards, emails, gifts and most importantly, you continue to show us how much you love us by remembering our girls with kind words and flowers on their birthdays. I can only hope that I can show all of you that much love in return!
On Tuesday I will be 23 weeks pregnant. Three years ago, my water broke when I was 23 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I look forward to the END of the week ahead when I can say I am more pregnant than I was with the girls. That is always a first milestone for me and helps me to calm down at least a little. Today, I thank God for all the little kicks of reassurance that baby boy is giving me and most of all, I thank God for all of you!
Here is a little walk down memory lane...
22 weeks pregnant with Brooke and Alexcyn....
21 weeks pregnant with Grant....
22 weeks pregnant with baby boy #2...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Praying you through this week!!! Remember God is good and He will carry you through :)
ReplyDelete