For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13-16
I am trying hard to remember that God is in control of this pregnancy, My anxiety level has been extremely high lately. I know that it is because we are approaching week 23 and that is when my water broke with the girls. Everyone tells me not to worry since I had a perfectly fine pregnancy with Grant, but I know better. I know one good pregnancy does not guarantee another and so I worry. Every little feeling or lack of movement makes me worry. Every Wednesday night as J heads to golf and I lay on the couch, I replay July 16, 2008 over in my head and then I worry. Unfortunately, I will never get the chance to have a care free pregnancy and that makes me sad. I just wish I could enjoy all of this and stop worrying so much!




I'm sorry! Our past certainly does shape our future to some degree and that is not necessarily a bad thing sometimes...When you have a successful conception/ultrasound, etc. you rejoice more than you probably would have if you hadn't experienced loss. That doesn't make the present time any less worrysome though. "Be still and know that I am God" keeps replaying in my head when I get nervous/sad. Psalm 46:10
ReplyDeletePraying that you feel peace...
With love and Hope,
Cheryl
Saying prayers for peace, Krista!
ReplyDelete