![]() |
| top pic is of his arm and bottom is his profile |
Friday, June 10, 2011
Ultrasound
I was really disappointed when I looked at our ultrasound pictures this time around. I was so spoiled by being considered high risk last time. It is hard to go back to just black and white after getting 4D ultrasounds every 2 weeks! And, they don't put them on a disk like they do at the MFM, so these pics are scanned in and the quality is not the best. AND, she didn't even give us a picture of the baby's boy parts which I was really hoping for! Oh well, got the call this morning that everything looked good so I guess that is all that matters. Here is our little baby boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





It made me sad to read your comments on your disappointment with your U.S. I meet you once at art in the Park and have been reading your blog a long time, and do U.S. for a living and I wish it would have gone better for you. I take a lot of pride in making it a fun experience for the parents especially if they have been through what you have in your life. I know we all have bad days and you were really lucky last time to have so many special us of your little guy. I hope for your sake you get another shot at this baby some how and get some fun memories....try and remember the end result is worth all the waiting.
ReplyDeleteI so wish all places would put ultrasound pictures on a disc. I have already thought about how next time I will not be considered high risk and how I won't like not going to doctor as much and not having as many ultrasounds! Love the profile :)
ReplyDelete