Monday, June 6, 2011

j + k + 2 girls + 2 boys!




It appears that I was totally wrong about this baby being a girl, because it is definitely A BOY!  We are praising God for a good ultrasound.  At least, everything looked good from our perspective. We are still waiting for final word from my dr who is on vacation until next week. Our scanner is broken at home so I will try to get a few pics scanned in at work tomorrow so you can see Grant's baby brother.  He was quite the wiggle worm during the ultrasound so I think I am going to have to start taking energy pills now so I can keep up with two very active little boys!!!

On another note, we are completely clueless for names.  We are very open to suggestions if you have any!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for boys! I'm sure Grant is going to love having a little brother. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! A hard switch at first when you were convinced it was the other! A site i love for names lately is www.nameberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for lil boys!!! And an even BIGGER yea(!!!) for a good US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just throwing out some of my favorite boy names :)

    Liam
    Lucas
    Gavin
    Noah
    Henry

    And of course I love the name, Chase!

    ReplyDelete