Monday, November 29, 2010

holiday weekend...

Life was pretty busy around here before the holiday.  I had a big event at work that was taking up a lot of my time and Grant was not sleeping well.  So, we headed out for the holiday totally exhausted and sleep deprived!  Luckily, my family loves spending every moment they can with the G man so they kindly let us get a few good nights sleep while they woke up with Grant.  He seems to be on his normal schedule again....hopefully he stays that way!

We had a great time stuffing our faces with turkey.  Grant of course wanted nothing to do with the delicious turkey, but he gladly ate the whole cranberries- go figure! 



On our way home we stopped by the Christmas Tree Farm and cut down what I think is our best tree yet!  We have been going to the same place for almost 5 years now and every year they add something new.  This year they had a horse drawn sleigh (aka mules pulling a trailer) and Santa.  As you can see, Grant was less than thrilled with being sat next to the guy in red!  Better luck next year I guess.




(yes, we chopped off the top of a tree....  the selection wasn't that great for smaller trees this year so we had no choice!)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures. What a beautiful little boy you have. I think of you often!

    ReplyDelete