I am sure you have figured it out by now, name game clue # 3- one of the names contains this letter! This is a pic of my attempt to be crafty! I say attempt because if you know me well, you know my patience level is not that of a crafty person. I always think things like this will be easy, but they never are! Each one of these blocks has a letter of his name on it and no, I am not telling you if all the letters are present in this picture....
Now, on to the serious stuff. We have officially made it past the 23 week 2 day point in our pregnancy!! As always, the anticipation was so much worse than the actual day. Although, I did keep myself just busy enough to not have too much time to sit around and think about what happened at this point last year. I started off my day with an OB appt in order to calm my nerves. I then went to my prenatal yoga class, bought some herbs for my garden at the farmers market, got a massage and spent some time hanging on the deck with one of my favorite babies, Lo! All in all, it was a great day. I felt relaxed and at peace. Now we just need to make it to Saturday when we can say we are 23 weeks 5 days and that we are more pregnant than we have ever been. Until then, I am going to enjoy the rest of my week off of work and hopefully get to the beach today and then pamper myself again at the spa tomorrow. Thanks for all your cards and prayers for this day- I couldn't have gotten through it as easily as I did without your support!




oh seriuosly..."A"?!? what name DOESN"T have an "A" somewhere in it? You are making this tricky!!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you a lot lately, keep trusting God!!
oh and the blocks look P-e-r-f-e-c-t if you ask me!
my guess this time is Sawyer...but my other guesses of Parker and Jackson are still in the running too!!
You did a great job on the blocks! I love them. Also, what kind of a clue is that? I'm not very patient, I guess! So glad you have made it to this point and the anticipation of the day was worse than the actual day. I'm also glad to hear you got cards and people remembered you, besides all of us bloggers!
ReplyDeleteThe blocks are such a cute idea! I'm going to guess Anthony for part of his name.
ReplyDeleteStill praying for all three of you!
Clever blocks Krista. OK, we guessed a few with A in the name. Let's see......
ReplyDeleteNAthan
JAson
MAtthew
ThomAs
RAymond
BrAdly
and we will add these new names to your list:
TAylor
JAmes
PAul
Happy to hear you made it through a couple of difficult dates, we're in our thoughts everyday. :)
love you lots
Aunt Chrissie ^j^ ^j^ ^j^
It's Aunt Chrissie again with another couple of guesses :)
ReplyDeleteAunt Nancy called, said she figured it out, you are naming him...
Alexander
I think so too, but also want to guess:
Allen or Allan.
xoxo Aunt Chrissie & Aunt Nancy ^j^ ^j^ ^j^
Happy 23 weeks and 5 days!
ReplyDelete