I had my second to last MFM appointment this morning. Everything went well. My cervix hasn't changed which is such a blessing to know heading into this week! It was kinda funny at the end of the appt because the dr talked about how we only had one more appt with them and then they were releasing me to just my OB for care. J made some comment about it being kinda sad and the dr looked at him like he was crazy! What this dr doesn't understand is that we call him "Dr Feelgood" because every two weeks, we go there and we leave feeling confident about this pregnancy and we just feel good. Not that we would ever choose to have to see a high risk dr, but we do feel very blessed to be able to see our little guy every two weeks and to be able to leave with that good feeling.
Thanks so much for all of your thoughts, prayers and comments after my last post. This week is going to be rough. I will not kid myself or hide from it anymore, but I know with all of your prayers and support, I will get through it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Praise the Lord!!! Good news.
ReplyDeleteI think about you often. I know this week will bring out the worst of memories and emotions. We are all here for you. I'm so glad Dr. Feelgood was able to make you feel good with great news!
ReplyDelete