Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quick hello

Thanks for all of the guesses on baby boy's name. I am having such a great time reading them-- I just wish I could tell you if you are right or wrong! Not sure when the next clue will come along, but stay tuned. Also, just wanted to remind you that our big anatomy ultrasound is this Friday at 9 am. Please say a prayer that everything looks good with our son and there are no abnormalities, heart defects, etc. Thanks!

p.s.- 20 week belly pic will be coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is fun. I can't wait for more clues. I am definitely thinking of you on Friday and praying for a healthy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-I just wanted to write and let you know I've been lurking around your blog :) I just lost my twins-one boy and one girl-due to my water breaking around the girl-on April 13/14. I am so happy for you that you are pregnant again and I am praying and hoping and wishing for now anxiety and lots of happiness during! My blog is here:
    http://almostamother.blogspot.com
    I can't quite remember how I got to yours--but I thought I'd introduce myself and say thank you for sharing. Also, would you mind if I asked you a few questions? It's ok if you are too busy or don't want to. I didn't see an email add for you:)

    ReplyDelete