Thursday, November 29, 2012
testing...
For now I think I have come up with a solution to my picture issue. Unfortunately, it requires me to re size every picture which takes time and that is something I just can't seem to find enough of at the moment. Here are a few pics for our unseasonably warm turkey day. I love how Ashton is pushing Grant in the pic below- he is starting to figure out life as a little brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hey
ReplyDeleteKrista, I don't know how many pictures you have, but we were able to get an external hard drive with a Terra bite or 2 of memory for around $80. I don't know how much a TB is, but it's a lot and it's holding 10 years of pictures and still has lots of room. and it's tiny (like 2 cassette tapes)
Thanks Steph. We do have one of those. My issue is more in Blogger- they only host 1GB of pics and apparently I have reached my limit so now I either have to delete pictures or buy more storage.
Delete