Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I won the lottery!  $11 worth that is.  Ha- at least the ticket is paid for!  I never play the lottery, but I was at a baby shower last weekend and somehow I managed to win all 3 games.  I figured it was a sign that I was lucky.  I would have liked to win a little more, but I will take what I can get! On another note- it is kinda awkward winning all 3 games at a baby shower...

2. Grandpa Pat is here with his Ipad.  He introduced Grant to Angry Birds the other day.  Today he came up to him and asked him if he could play Mad Chickens.  LOL!

3.  I am not a huge fan of technology.  I don't own a smart phone or an ipad and I get extremely irritated by families that I see text each other across the restaurant table.  However, yesterday I was able to watch J tee off on his dream golf vacation via the web cam at the golf course.  That is when I think technology is pretty cool.

4. Speaking of technology.... My dad and I have been having a Dawson's Creek marathon the last couple days.  I love that he has the ability to get addicted to teenage dramas with me!  Anyways, I am LMAO at how outdated the show seems now.  Joey's sister had a baby at Dawson's house because her phone wasn't working - no cell phones.  The group had detention and had to alphabetize the card catalog- the what???  Dawson and Pacey work at the video store.... I could go on and on.

5.  Anyone have a balance bike for their kids?  I am debating one for Grant but am just not sure.  Any advice?

6. Is it really Christmas?  It was 65 out again today.  Definitely not the winter wonderland that I want this time of year.  Mother Nature- I need some snow!  Not forever, just for December would be fine.

7. The toilet now has a lock on it.  Why did it take so long for you to tell me that those things existed???  I could have saved a remote control, a weather station and a set of keys.

8. I am still on the cauliflower kick...  these were not bad.  They definitely satisfied my buffalo craving, not sure the guys would like them instead of wings though.



9.  The week before Thanksgiving we had family pictures taken.  We are STILL waiting for the photographer to send us the pictures so that we can use them for our Christmas cards (she said it would only be a week). At this point I am thinking that they might not even arrive before Christmas!  This is driving me crazy...

10.  Blessing of the week: someone to clean up the puke.  Last night Ashton ate some moon sand that Grant threw on the floor and he instantly hurled all over the kitchen floor.  I was very thankful for my dad who quickly wiped it up, threw the clothes in the washer and moped the floor while I gave Ashton a bath.  It's nice to have someone around in moments like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment