Our little guy looked so handsome and so grown up in his sweater vest!
Cutting down our Christmas tree with our baby boy in our arms.
Unfortunately, it was rainy and I couldn't quite figure out how the Moby was supposed to be wrapped but it was still the best experience ever! If you recall, last year this was a very difficult experience for me as I had alreaady dreamed of the day we would wrap the girls up and take them out to cut down their first Christmas tree. This year we were finally able to experience this tradition as a family and it was such a blessing!
Grant's first hayride!
Our first time cutting down our Christmas tree as a family! Kinda bummed that this house is in the background and not the tree farm, but oh well!
And finally, decorating our Christmas tree and remembering the girls....




The pictures of Grant are adorable and I love the ornaments for your girls!
ReplyDeleteI love so many things about this post - the ornaments, the sweater vest. . . :) How wonderful.
ReplyDeleteperfect!
ReplyDelete