Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy week

It has been pretty busy around here lately. The Festival fundraising event that I usually plan at work is this weekend. I have been doing what I can to help with it from home, but it isn't anywhere near what I thought I would be able to do. Some days I still struggle to find time to eat or shower so I am not sure how I thought I would be able to actually plan a fundraising event!

Grant also came down with his first sickness this weekend. Saturday started off as a great day and ended with Grant screaming his head off and surprising us with a temp of 100. Luckily, his temp went down within a few hours, but it was still very scary and sad for me to see my little man not feeling well. We saw the dr on Monday and he said that G had a red throat so he probably picked up a virus somewhere. It still baffles me where he got this virus since I have been so careful to ensure that he is never around anyone that is sick and I have pretty much locked myself in the house for the last 7 weeks! He is finally feeling better and his temp has come down to normal which makes for a very happy baby and momma!

We also started G on Zantac last week to see if we could find him some relief from his painful spitting up. So far, so good! We even got to sleep 5 hours for two nights in a row when we first started the med. Unfortunately, he got sick and that fabulous night routine went right out the window! We are hoping to get back to that routine very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the fundraiser and I hope Grant feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete