Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 months!

Can you believe that I turned 2 months old yesterday? My mom and dad are so amazed that time is going by so quickly. I have grown to be a pretty handsome man if I say so myself!


(I didn't feel like smiling for my picture!)


This is what I am up to lately...

* I love to eat! I am downing 4 ounces every 2 -3 hours during the day.


* My love of food was shown today at my 2 month appt- I now weigh 11 lbs 4 oz and am 23 1/2 in long- wow! I am in the 50th percentile for everything except my head which is 20th % - this is for those friends of my parents that thought I would have a big head!


* I love to sleep too and am starting to finally give my mom and dad a longer stretch of sleep at night. I like to surprise them every once in a while and sleep 6 hours in a row. My mom must really like this because she gives me lots of kisses when I wake up those mornings.


* I like to hang out with my kitty Jasper. He is so protective of me which makes my mommy really happy!


*I still love to lay under my play gym and watch the butterfly. I don't reach up for it yet, but I am trying. I do occasionally get my foot up there to kick it so it sings to me though so that will do until I figure out how to work my arms!


*I have grown very attached to my bouncy seat and my swing! I love to lay in my swing and watch the mobile go around and around.


*I have started to smile at things other than gas in my tummy! And, I have started to coo at random times- always surprising my mom and dad with a little one here and there!


(Here is a half a smile as I hang out with my mom's favorite Katie kitty stuffed animal!)


Well, I think that is all I am up to lately. My mom and dad hope that by the end of the month I will be sleeping 8 - 10 hours a night! Stay tuned next month to see if I grant them that wish!!!!

Grant Weston



2 comments:

  1. What a sweet angel. I can't believe two months have gone by already. Love the Christmas music. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know every time I post on your blog it is about how cute that little boy is, but gosh darnit...he is soooo cute! Happy 2 months!

    ReplyDelete