Saturday, October 10, 2009

Game day

Can you tell what team I am routing for??????



So far, I have been really good for my mom and dad. The first few nights, I wasn't sure where I was or what was going on so I kept them up quite a bit. Then I got the hang of things around here and I decided to let them sleep a little. I have been waking up to eat every 3 hours and then I have been going right back to sleep. My mommy keeps kissing me and telling me that I am such a good boy so I think she really likes this routine! I REALLY like to eat and often spend a lot of time begging mom and dad for more food once my 2 ounces is gone. Dad usually gives in, but mom is the tough one to convince. So far, my favorite thing to do is shower mom and dad when they change my diaper. I think it is pretty funny to wait until they think they are safe or they turn their heads for a second and then I soak them, my clothes, the changing table and anything else around. I figure this way I get to wear all my cute outfits in one day and I keep mom exercising up and down the stairs doing laundry!

My mom is doing much better. Her BP was taken on Friday and it had gone down quite a bit from Tuesday. And, the best part is that she can see her feet and ankles again! She seems to be really excited about this and keeps looking at her feet like she has never seen them before!!!

Thanks for all the gifts, the prayers, the meals and love that you have blessed us all with- I feel like one special little boy!

Grant Weston

5 comments:

  1. Go Blue!!! I've recieved a few showers from my son also. :) I'm glad your BP is going down. I also couldn't see my ankles for a few days after my daughter. These kids keep us on our toes, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Blue!!! He looks so cute! I found Amelia kept wanting more than the two ounces soon after she was home and then I figured that if she was breast feeding that she wouldn't get just the two ounces anyway, so I used that as a justification for giving her a little more. :) She became a happier baby.... Good luck with the feeding...I found it a little (and still do) tricky. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good boy! I am so happy your BP is going down. I always let my kids eat as much as they wanted at night....made them sleep much better too:) I actually pre mixed all the formula in a pitcher in the firdge (stays good at least 24 hours) and soaked the bottle in hot tap water for the during the night feedings. Formula does not need to be warm and my kids didn't mind it cold...made nights much easier:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so freaking adorable that it hurts! I just can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason, Krista... sitting in a hotel room catching up on my computer... reading your last few posts & crying.... so happy all things are good/great for you & Grant!!!
    Congratulations!!! he is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete