Grant Weston Schrotenboer
October 1, 2009 8:51
weight - 6 pounds 14 ounces
21 inches
After many years of pain and trying we are happy to announce our new baby boy. We would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers through these last few years. We could not have done it without you. Will post baby story soon. Mother and baby are doing great




Congrats to you and your family on a safe and happy delivery
ReplyDeleteenjoy every second
AHHHHH!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! He is adorable. I'm tearing up right now. I am so happy for the both of you. God bless your new family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! So happy for you! I am seriously crying right now and I have never met you! I LOVE the name! Can't wait to hear all about the birth story.
ReplyDeleteHe is perfectly perfect!!! I know his sisters are so pround that their little brother is here with you. Congratulations! xx
ReplyDeleteThrilled for you and your families. He's adorable! Thank you God for this newest blessing :)
ReplyDeleteWith love and hope,
Cheryl
I am just tearing up here... I am SO happy for you and Jason - your son is beautiful.. God is SO good!!!
ReplyDeleteKrista,
ReplyDeleteGrant is perfect! What a beautiful name. I couldn't be happier for you. Get as much rest as you can in the hospital and enjoy your beautiful rainbow!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeletemichael said he saw you guys here at HH so i figured you would have some pics posted. he is beautiful! congrats.
ReplyDeleteKrista... What a beautiful blessing. God bless your new family. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing from God. I have been following your blog...friends with Amy Bateman and Sarah Terpstra! Congrats! Take care!
ReplyDeleteYeah Baby Schrotenboer! So excited for you guys. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the new cousin.
ReplyDeleteGrant's Great,Uncle Dana turned 92 today, and was thrilled to hear about his birth. He thought you selected a good strong name. Course, Great Grandma Brownie was proud and happy to tell him all about it. We've all been on pins and needles for the past few days worrying about you though, so please take care. Tears of happiness from all of us.... Congratulations Krista and Jason!
ReplyDeleteLove you so much! Aunt Chrissie :)