Monday, October 26, 2009
New look!
The birth of Grant started a new chapter in our lives. A chapter full of gratefulness, a chapter full of love and a chapter full of pure bliss. Because we have begun this new chapter, I thought it was time to give the blog a new look. For so long I held on to the old pink template because it was the one that I made for the girls. I always saw cute new blog templates, but couldn't bring myself to change it because I was still holding on to the blog that was created when everything was good, when everything was happy, when everything in our lives were full of love and trust. I can finally say that I am back to that point in my life and I am ready for a change. Now, this is not to say that we have moved on or closed the chapter on our precious baby girls, Brooke and Alexcyn. They will always be our first born children. Their short lives will always hold a special place in our hearts. When he is old enough, Grant will learn about his big sisters and their special place in our lives. For, without their sacrifice, we would not have been blessed with his amazing life....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love the new look. Very pretty and it symbolizes your angels and Grant all in one beautiful place.
ReplyDeletelove the new look.
ReplyDeletegrant looks like a procelin doll ... very beautiful along with his two sisters!
What a beautiful angel on earth! I got teary reading the saying on his onesie! Hugs and congrats, Nan xo
ReplyDeletePerfect :)
ReplyDelete