Our first night was a little interesting. We were slightly anxious and we could tell Grant just wasn't sure what was going on, where he was and what he was supposed to be doing. Needless to say, he was up a lot during the night. J was amazing and got up to help a lot so I could catch a few minutes of shut eye here and there.
Most of the day today was spent sleeping and eating. Not bad at all! Although now that I am awake with him at 1:30 am, I am starting to wonder if Grant is pulling a day and night confusion.... I was hoping that he was just going to sleep all day and all night but I don't think I am going to get that lucky!
Here are a few pics of our first days at home. We just love our little guy so much and are taking in every minute of his amazing life!




What a cutie!! Take it easy and love on that boy. :) I am so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteIncredible photos. You both look wonderful :) Take it easy, honey, and enjoy your sweet boy.
ReplyDeleteKrista... he is just so darn cute!!! I am glad all is going okay... I can relate about the sleepless nights but it is just so worth it!! Love seeing all the new pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI think it is kind of neat that God allowed him to come early. It's almost as if He didn't want you to have to wait any longer to enjoy your blessing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family picture! Precious little boy!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful! You better take it easy! I love his name, by the way. It feels like just yesterday that we were given the first clue. And now look at that gorgeous face. =)
ReplyDelete