Friday, May 1, 2009
Appt
I had my dr appt this afternoon and all is well. All the anxiety I had with going an extra week between appointments was calmed when I heard that fabulous heartbeat. It was 156 today. I looked back at my posts from last summer and the girls heartbeats around this time were 159 and 152, hmmmmmmm. I was positive it was a boy, but now I am starting to wonder if I should stop looking at only boy things and start checking out some girl designs too! Jason still says boy all the way, but last time we both were positive there was a boy and a girl and we were wrong. Dr G said that we MAY be able to tell the gender at my ultrasound next week, but it will depend on the tech I get as to whether or not they will let us take a peek. I am measuring at 16 weeks which didn't surprise me at all since I have mentally changed my dd to October 19 which would make me a few days away from 16 instead of only 1 day into 15. I think I have mentioned all of this before, but my RE gave me a date that I knew was wrong, and the MFM gave me the date that I knew it was, but he still stuck with the original date. I have since thrown that October 22 date out the window and am sticking with the date I know is right, October 19. So, long story short, everything is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Krista: that is awesome news that everything is going well. I have an appt on Mon with my MFM and I can't wait, but I am also so very nervous. I am having a cervical u/s to make sure my body is working right this time. We might be able to find out the sex. Let us know about your appt next week.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
So glad everything is going well!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Krista - glad all is going well with little peanut!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! So glad to hear things are going well!
ReplyDeleteGreat news, Krista!
ReplyDelete