

BOY!!!!! Yes, it has been confirmed with a definite sighting of a "third leg"- we are having a boy! We are thrilled at this news and now I am ready to do some serious damage at PBKids this weekend! My appt went very well at the MFM this morning. My cervix was a 30 which is right where it needs to be. I was supposed to go back every week, but the MFM thought I should cancel my appt next week because it was still quite early to do every week appts. I will be going back at 18 weeks and from the results of that ultrasound, she will decide what she wants to do regarding bed rest, low activity, etc..... The word bed rest freaked me out a bit, but right now I am just flying high on the news of my baby boy and I will not let that get in my head yet. I can't tell you how much I needed to hear this as we headed into this weekend.
"The Lord gives and the Lord takes away my heart will chose to say "Lord blessed be your name!"




Congratulations! I can wait to met your baby boy face to face!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!! What a handsome fella he looks to be already. :)
ReplyDeleteYou remain in our prayers daily. Hope you have a wonderful weekend away!
Susan and Jason
Yay! I totally felt boy for you. I'm glad you know this and hope it can take a little of the sting away on Sunday. Dream of and shop for your baby boy! Woohoo.
ReplyDeleteOH BOY!!!! It's a boy!!! That's great news. I'm glad I had my boy first. Stay well. Enjoy your weekend away.
ReplyDeleteKrista, I am so happy for you! Boys are great! You guys continue to be in our prayers! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they could tell so early....therefore I went ahead and scheduled my US for 18 weeks!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteyay for a baby boy!!!! Congrats to you both! Enjoy your weekend away :)
ReplyDeleteKrista! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you two. It seems like life has made positive turns in our lives and I am so thankful that you have this opportunity to be excited!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I am so excited for you Krista!!! Amazing picture that you posted!
ReplyDelete