There have been many times over the last few days and weeks that I have wondered where God is through all of this. I have to say that it doesn't take long for me to realize that He was and still is here and He is holding us in His arms. I look back to when this all began over two weeks ago now and I see evidence that God was there watching over us. Last Wednesday morning I had been cleaning out a drawer and found a card from my OBGYNs office and instead of throwing it away I had set it on the counter. That combined with the fact that I had also left the phone in the bathroom (Jason's biggest pet peave of mine- I always leave the phone in random places) was almost too coincidental considering I had all the resources I needed right beside me once my water broke. I also had plans that night to go out to ice cream with a dear friend. I was feeling tired that night and had called to cancel- my water broke right when I would have been standing at Kilwins. I really think that God was nugding me to call and cancel because He knew I would need to be at home when this happened. I also know that God was present when our nurses were chosen at Spectrum because they were all so amazing and they continue to be amazing as we receive cards and packages from them. And last but certainly not least, God has put so many wonderful and supportive friends and family in our lives. We could not be surviving this without all of you.
On another subject, I added a few new songs to our playlist. Glory Baby is a song that was given to me by my sister in law when we had our miscarriage last year. It is a very special song and I hope that you all find comfort in it like I have. Praise You In This Storm is a song that I hold very close to my heart- it was the song that helped me through so many tough times during our struggles with infertility. It was a great reminder when I was feeling down that even though we were in the middle of a "storm", we needed to remember that God was in control and that every tear we cried He held in His hands.
K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You are absolutely amazing- the both of you are amazing. I know I say it all the time, but I am sooo incredibly proud of you guys. Through every given day, you remain as positive and strong as you possibly can. Your continued strength is honoring your girls in the absolute best way possible. You guys are remarkable and I love you sooo much. BIG HUGS!!!
ReplyDelete