I wanted to let everyone know that we had our baby girls last night. The labor came on suddenly and after a fast elevator ride to labor and delivery and one push, Brooke Janae Schrotenboer was born. She was with us only a short time before she went to be with our Lord. Jason and I were able to spend some time with her and our Pastor Frank and Pastor Mark ,who married us, were able to come in and pray for her. Only a short time later Alexcyn Grace was born. She weighed in at 1 pound 2 oz and is a little fighter. She is downstairs in the NeoNatal unit and is doing as good as can be expected for such a tiny baby. We are so blessed to have so many friends and family members who have been there with kind words and prayers during this difficult time. There are so many of you that we just can't quite thank you all personally, but just know that it means so much to us to have you out there as our prayer warriors. Please keep Alexcyn in your prayers as every hour is so precious in her development.
We will keep you as updated as possible.
"For I know the PLANS I have for declares the Lord, PLANS to PROSPER you not to harm you, PLANS to give you HOPE and a FUTURE." Jeremiah 29:11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We love you all so much, you've been in our hearts and prayers.
ReplyDelete-Nic and Sarah