Monday, July 21, 2008

As I look for strength from the Lord on this grim day

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

Today is a day of waiting. Pastor Frank came and baptized Alexcyn and we all stood around her in her incubator. She is defanantly a child of God but she now has everything going against her.
so please pray for any hope.


Jason

4 comments:

  1. With our hearts laid open and pleading before the Lord, we are on our knees...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But now, this is what You, the LORD, say.....You who created Alexcyn. You who formed her: "Fear not, for I have redeemed her; I have summoned her by name, she is mine. When she passes through the waters, I will be with her; when she passes through the rivers they will not sweep over her. When she walks through the fire, she will not be burned; the flames will not set her ablaze!" Isaiah 43:1-2

    God says the same to you Jason and Krist - He is behind you - along side you and ahead of you! He will carry Alexcyn through and He will carry you! We love love! Aunt Mary and Uncle Doug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend,
    I've just visited your blog as I do every week and learned of your daughters' early arrival. I'm so sorry for the loss of Brooke. I'm grieving for the grief that has been heaped upon you and the tearing of your heart. Please know that I am now and will continue to beg God for His unmatchable presence. I boldly ask for courage for you as a family, energy for you, and miracles for Alexcyn.
    Prayerfully, Emily Brechting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself am a twin girl, born at 3 pounds with my sister at 2 pounds. Almost 50 years ago, that was very uncertain too. I know the bond that your precious girls had with eachother and if the Lord takes Alexcyn he will definately give her a wonderful heavenly existence with her twin sister, Brooke. Still I am praying for an outright miracle for your sweet girl, Alexcyn. I can already see he has made you wonderful parents to your sweet-peas! God be close to you and give you peace.
    Shelly Boeve,
    Calvary Church

    ReplyDelete