Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Prayers

I would really appreciate some prayers today.  I am having a mammogram and ultrasound on a lump in my right breast at 2:30.  I found the lump in November and assumed it was a cyst due to the characteristics of it and the info I read on webmd.  Last week at my annual exam, my dr thought it was excess tissue.  Either way, I am a 'go instantly to worse case scenario' type of gal and am totally freaking out.  If you think of it today, could you please lift me up with prayers of peace for my heart and mind and prayers that this lump is not cancerous.  Thanks!  

4 comments:

  1. Prayers coming your way!! I have gone through the same thing 2 times. It's scary, but the mammogram isn't all that bad and if they do a biopsy it's just scary sounding. I had one of mine removed...chances are it's just fibro-something or other :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All over it! Will be lifting you. Please let us know what you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read your entry at 2:25pm...and stopped and prayed for you right then. Praying you feel peace as you enter the test. Praying for good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading your entry now (at 2:52) and lifting you up in prayer. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete