2. This is Jason shoveling off the first floor of our house.
3. The other day I caught Grant putting my Victorias Secret swim catalog (previously put in the recycling bin) on the bookshelf. I told him that we didn't need to keep that and he looked at me and siad,"I just want to keep it there so I can look at it every day." LOL!
4. This past weekend was supposed to be our annual ski trip up north. Mother Nature decided to dump a lot of snow and cold temps on us so we chose to stay a little closer to home. Grant loved skiing and if it wasn't really cold out, he probably would have stayed all day.
5. Ashton even got his turn at skiing. I had no doubts that he would love it since he loves anything that requires adventure. He went down the hill with a daddy a couple times and then we made him go in cause it was cold out. He also would have stayed out there all day.
6. This was taken at the top of the mountain. Whiteout conditions but the fluffy snow was really nice to ski through.
7. After skiing we checked into a local hotel with a really cool pool. The boys loved the hot tub that went outside. Ashton loved the pool. He is a true fish and scares the heck out of me. I can't wait until June when he can get into his swim lessons.
8. Grantism: I took the ornaments off the tree while Grant was in quiet time the other day. He came downstairs and said,"mom, why is the tree unhung?"
9. It was definitely a weekend of outdoor adventure for us. On Saturday Jason and I went snowshoeing through the golf course that our house is on. It was beautiful out there and fun to see our house from a different perspective.
10. Blessing of the week: A "message" from above letting me know my girls are being loved on and taken good care of by their grandma in heaven.




No comments:
Post a Comment