It is not a cancerous lump! It is glandular tissue that has been there
the whole time but is suddenly becoming more prominent/large due to
hormones in my body. I always knew I was full of wacky hormones:)
I have to consult with my dr now to find out what to
do about the lump from here. I am just so thankful that they could tell me right
there on the spot that it was nothing of concern and not make me wait a couple days.
I was so full of anxiety before this appointment. Everyone kept telling me it would be nothing, but you only ever hear about the women who go in and hear the news that it is cancer and that is what your mind goes to. This past week definitely gave me a new perspective on everything. I hugged my boys a little tighter and have learned to not sweat the small stuff meaning my house is a disastrous mess and I don't care!
Thank you all so much for the prayers and words of encouragement. I definitely felt a peace as I sat in that freezing cold office waiting for my results. It was a peace that I know only could come from all the prayers lifting me up. I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow! Wonderful news! Thank you God :) I am so thankful that it turned out to be fine. Sleep well. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteSo great! It is hard not to be concerned so very grateful they could tell you immediately that is was ok.
ReplyDeleteWhat an answer to prayer!!!
ReplyDelete