Ashton Nowell- where has the time gone? I am not ready to admit that you are only months away from being a one year old! This past month has been rough for you with your tube surgery and two episodes of a hand, foot and mouth type illness. We are praying that all of that is behind us and that we will all be able to enjoy the end of summer! This is what you have been up to lately.
*you are a little peanut. At your appt, you weighed 16 lbs, 12 oz - only 7%. Height was 27 - which is also 7%.
*you wear size 9 month Carters and 6-9 month in most everything else. Although, your jean shorts are 3-6 month size!
*you still enjoy putting everything you can into your mouth.
*you stand up on everything. You can even sit and stand without holding onto anything, but you really haven't dared to walk around things yet. I am just fine with that!
* you babble a lot and when I went to get you out of bed the other morning, you saw your bottle and said, "ba ba". Still no momma though.
*you bounce up and down when you hear music and you started putting your hands up in the air when we say,"so big".
*you love splashing in your pool, eating sand and crawling into the water at the beach.
*your sleeping patterns at night leave a lot to be desired! You have been so sick lately that you are all thrown off. You go from sleeping through the night to being up two or three times.
*when you are not sick, you love to eat. You are working on more table foods like little peas and carrots, crackers, blueberries. Mostly though you are still eating baby food. 2 fruits, a veggie, a meat and 2 servings of cereal a day. You love jello and ice cream!
* you drink 4 bottles of 6/7 ounces a day.
*you love your brother even though he hits you every time I look away and yanks "his" toys out of your hands whenever possible. Your face just lights up when you see him and it warms my heart every time I witness that look.
*just like Grant, you torment Jasper the cat. I think he is happy to be living at mom mom and pop pops house and far away from you two!
*you are still extremely ticklish and laugh so hard when we touch you under your arms.
*you really are a happy, content, chill baby with a big smile on your face all the time.
*you are a wiggle worm. It is like a wrestling match every time we try to get you dressed or change your diaper. I am thinking I should submit a video to Huggies for their Slip On diaper commercial!
You are our little love and we love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks for catching us up on your little one's (Ashton's) recent stats and accomplishments! He is one cute baby!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Cheryl