2. It is never a good thing when you open your car door in the morning and you realize that the bottle you have been missing for a week is hidden in your car somewhere and it very obviously has spoiled milk in it!
3. I will never get tired of Grant's enthusiasm every time he sees a cement mixer. It is so contagious that even though I was in the car alone today, I caught myself yelling,"look at the cement mixer!"
4. Sick of the same old zuchini recipes? I have made this one 4 times now and I never get sick of it!!!
btw- I totally cheat and buy the whipped frosting from the store. Much easier and not as runny as the one pictured above.
5. A week at the cottage with a baby that is crawling is down right exhausting. As much as I don't want Ashton to grow up, I am REALLY ready for him to grow out of the put everything in your mouth phase.
6. Even when he pouts, he is irresistible!
7. I am still asking for prayers for my mom. She discovered that not only did she have diverticulitis, but also a gallbladder attack. Even though it has been a couple weeks, she is still not feeling well and it seems the doctors really don't have a clue what is going on. Please say a prayer for better health and for wisdom for the doctors.
8. What is it about the Olympics that suddenly makes me think it is ok to stay up until midnight????
9. This little mini me thinks he is pretty cool stuff now that he can clap!
10. Blessing of the week: much needed time away with the family.





No comments:
Post a Comment