I won't get my usual Ten on Tuesday post up this week. Life is busy. Our laptop is still in the shop and the computer we are using as our backup will not hook up to our wireless. It is nearly impossible to get online for extended amounts of time unless I leave my children unsupervised. Considering the last time I left them in the living room so I could take a quick shower, Grant unlocked the front door and I found Ashton trying to crawl down the cement steps, I choose to not leave the room without them these days!
The new laptop is on order so hopefully this week I will post our pics from our family beach day aka the day that Ashton tried to eat the entire beach.
I wanted to jump on here quickly though and let you know that Ashton is scheduled for his tubes on Thursday morning. He will go in for surgery at 7:30. Prayers are appreciated. I know this is a routine 15 minute surgery, but anytime I have to take my babies to the hospital, I freak out. Pray that this helps alleviate the pain that he is experiencing and that we can all get back to a normal sleeping schedule!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sounds like you have your hands full! Boys are so busy! I am thankful that Ashton will get tubes to alleviate the pain he has been experiencing. My experience of my children with tubes has been wonderful. Like a miracle sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWith Hope,
Cheryl