Monday, December 19, 2011

2 months

Ashton Nowell- are you seriously 2 months old already???  When Grant was little, I always said that time was flying by.  I had no idea that it could go any faster, but it definitely is!  You are growing up so fast and I just wish I could put a pause button on you!  This is what you have been up to this month...



*you are wearing 0- 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers.

*you are eating 4 ounces every 2-3 hours during the day.  I wish you would eat more less often, but this is all you will do.  When I looked back, this is exactly what your brother did too!



*you eat 5 ounces in your last night bottle around 10ish and then you sleep until 3/4 and then wake up again at 7:30.  You are very firm on waking up at 7:30 no matter how hard I try to get you to sleep more!

*you love to sit in your swing and look up at the mobile.  You like to reach out your hand to try to touch the little flying animals.



*your 2 month appt isn't until Friday so I have no idea what your weight is, but I suspect it will be somewhere around 10 pounds. 

*you are a smiley little baby!  You love it when people do baby talk to you and you always smile when you see your momma.  Could it be possible that I finally got my momma's boy????  I have yet to get it on camera unfortunately!
 
*you take a little nap in the morning and then usually sleep most of the afternoon away.  This has been nice for mom because she can sneak in a nap herself while you and Grant sleep!



*you are finally getting some hair.  It is spiky and so soft and I love to rub my cheek on it.  There are many theories on what color it will actually be.  I think it is blonde (what I was when I was younger), your dad thinks it will be dark, and everyone else thinks it will be red (it is on both sides of our family!).  We will just have to wait and see.

*you love to coo and ah to us- again mostly when we get right in your face do baby talk.

*last month you were my little cuddly baby and this month you are my wiggly worm.  I say that you have restless leg syndrome because you never stop kicking!  You crack me up in the tub because you kick like crazy.



I can hardly believe that tomorrow at this time I will be back to work and missing all these moments with you.  Time needs to slow down!

momma

2 comments:

  1. Krista, I am so happy for you and your growing family. Have a wonder-filled Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista, Thank you for visiting my blog. All of your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete