I saw this on a couple blogs this morning and thought it would be fun way to blog without having to put forth too much energy since I don't seem to have a lot these days!
right now i am…
watching: I actually am not watching anything. I am listening to my new Michael Buble Christmas CD though and it is awesome!
eating: just ate two mint oreos- my absolute favorite!
drinking: water- another favorite. I know it is just water, but I really do love water!
wearing: jeans, a white t-shirt and a pink zip up hoodie
avoiding: cleaning my house and going out into the cold to get the last few items on my Christmas list
feeling: grateful. The holiday season especially makes me think of those that are not as fortunate as we are. I am so grateful that we are able to purchase gifts for our children, put food on our table and enjoy Christmas in a warm house.
missing: my baby girls every minute of every day
thankful: for my boys...
weather: SNOW! we woke up to the first snow of the season yesterday. It was such a gift to watch Grant as he looked out the window with so much wonder!
praying: I always say extra prayers for those dealing with infertility during the holidays. It is a time that is so focused on family and children and that can be extremely difficult for those who want nothing more than to have children of their own. I am also praying for my pop pop who has been in the hospital with lung issues and as always for those who are not able to hold and kiss all their babies this Christmas season.
needing: a new house, a new car and a spring break trip to someplace warm would be nice! But for now, I will settle for a good nights sleep without being woken up by an adorable little boy!
thinking: of how I really want to curl up on the couch and watch my favorite holiday movie, Love Actually instead of going shopping!
loving: simple family moments like now as I sit here and watch Ashton sleep in his swing while Grant and Jason paint at the kitchen table. It seems silly to love something like this, but moments like these are truly gifts from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment